Hopper Door Openers Pneumatic Railcar Door Openers from Compressed Air Systems
Hopper door openers make the day-to-day operations of a busy train yard safer and more productive. Manually opening weighty railcar doors by pulling and pushing on awkward breaker bars is a thing of the past; pneumatic railcar door openers utilize the power of compressed air to get doors open quickly and safely, so commercial train yards can process and transfer more goods in a shorter amount of time.
Compressed Air Systems has been manufacturing our own P.O.G.O. hopper door openers since 1973. Our original P.O.G.O. was the first rail car opener of its kind, and set the industry standard for safety, durability, and innovative design. These openers come with advanced features such as:
- Finger tip control
- Built-in lubricators
- Instant power gates can be opened in 2 to 4 seconds
- Pneumatic wheels
- 11,000 ft. lbs. maximum torque
- Intelligent design unit only creates the torque necessary for the job at hand
Our constantly growing P.O.G.O. line includes:
- P.O.G.O. I for hopper gates with stationary drive mechanisms
- P.O.G.O. II operates on an overhead monorail system
- P.O.G.O III for hopper gates with stationary or rolling drive mechanisms
- P.O.G.O IV designed for narrow spaces (down to 40)
Our experienced engineers and compressed air technicians design and manufacture our hopper door openers to bring you the highest quality, most reliable openers in the industry. In addition, we not only sell train car openers, we also repair and rent them. When it comes to keeping your rail yard operations moving, Compressed Air Systems has you covered.
Call or e-mail us today to learn more about our exclusive P.O.G.O line.