Compressor Drain Traps from Compressed Air Systems
Compressor drain traps are necessary to discharge water and oil as they are removed from the airflow during the compression process.
Compressed Air Systems can provide you with various mechanically actuated drain traps that eliminate the need for manually draining out air lines, a practice which can waste compressed air and valuable time.
Plus, these products remove the possibility of accidentally flooding the system after forgetting to drain the condensate.
To find the perfect drain trap to help you avoid costly air compressor repairs, turn to us.
Our traps can meet any need with their many options, such as:
- Various capacities, which range from 0.3 to 24 gallons per hour at 100 psi
- Multiple ratings for maximum pressure, from 150 to 500 psi
- Choice in materials, including metal, polycarbonate, stainless steel, carbon steel
- Top- or bottom-facing inlet, with sizes ranges from 3/8″ to 1″
- Condensate discharge point from ¼” to 1″ in diameter
- And more
Whichever drain trap you choose, it’s sure to get the job done. But they aren’t the only products we offer.
Such an expansive selection means that we can fulfill all of your needs, and, because we’ve been in business since 1963, we have the experience to advise you on which products will work best for you.
Whether you need compressor drain traps or any of our other products, contact us for more information today.