Threaded Floor Flanges from Compressed Air Systems
Threaded floor flanges are designed to secure pipes to walls or floors, and Compressed Air Systems can provide you with the type you need. Our flanges are strong due to their solid iron construction, and their threads allow for easy connections.
The flanges range in size from ¼” to 2″ in order to fit a variety of pipes. Whether your pipeline needs to carry gas, oil, or water, you can count on our excellent flanges to get the job done.
We offer much more than just threaded floor flanges. Our large inventory includes a wide range of valves, such as:
- Dual Y brass valves that are ideal for air compressor applications
- Gate valves that work well for manual operation
- Drum gate valves that allow easy access to liquids stored in drums
- Pneumatically actuated ball valves that can automatically start and stop flow
- T-flow valves, or three-way diverting brass ball valves, can connect multiple ports at once
All of our products are constructed to perform at peak efficiency for lengthy periods of time, so you won’t have to constantly replace your equipment. Not only can our durable items save you money, but our associates are always ready to help you choose which item or material would work best for the application you have in mind.
To learn more about all of our products, including threaded floor flanges, street tee fittings, and other threaded pipe fittings, as well as air compressor piping and air receiver tanks, contact us today. You can also browse our online catalog for more information.