Threaded Pipe Fittings for Sale
The selection of threaded pipe fittings at Compressed Air Systems includes virtually any kind of fitting you could ever need.
We have different fittings available in different materials, including iron, galvanized metal, stainless steel, forged steel, and brass. They are also available in a variety of sizes.
We offer the following types of pipe fittings:
- Reducer hex bushings – sizes range from ¼ to 6 inches
- Unions – sizes range from 1/8 to 4 inches
- Threaded bell reducers – ¼ and 1/8 inches to 6 and 4 inches
- Threaded couplings both ends – 1/8 to 6 inches
- Threaded elbows -come with 90- and 45-degree angles, as well as reducing and side outlet options; sizes range from 1/8 to 6 inches
- Threaded tees, including side outlet versions – from 1/8 to 6 inches
- Threaded floor flanges – from ¼ to 2 inches
- Extruded couplings – 1/8 to ¾ inch
- And many more
At Compressed Air Systems, we know that while pipe fittings are important, they aren’t the only items you need to get the job done. That’s why we offer other products, including oil-less air compressors, sandblast equipment, refrigerated air dryers, Solberg air cleaners, and more. All of our products are built to last and priced to suit virtually any budget, so take a look at our selection.
For more information on our threaded pipe fittings, and on all of our other products, contact us today.