Blower and Vacuum Applications
High-volume blowers and vacuum pumps are vital for moving air in industrial settings. Choosing the right compressed air blowers and vacuum pumps can benefit any pneumatic system and save your business money. Learn more about blowers and vacuum pumps, common applications, and products from Compressed Air Systems that can serve you.
About Blower and Vacuum Pumps
Many manufacturing plants require compressed air blowers and vacuum pumps for basic operations. At Compressed Air Systems, we can provide precision compressor solutions that fit your facility’s needs. We work with trusted manufacturers like Kaeser Compressors to provide reliable, high-quality products, components, and assemblies for commercial and industrial facilities.
Our selection of standard and custom products includes:
- Positive displacement blowers: These blowers can deliver a constant high volume of gas through their outlet port.
- Radial vacuum pumps: These pumps can deliver controlled volumes of air (typically at high volumes) when systems require air at small differential pressure levels. They can precisely remove air and gas from a fixed area, such as to clean or seal containers.
- Rotary claw pumps: Using positive displacement, the non-contacting claws in this system rotate to pull air in and pump it out at controlled volumes and pressure differentials.
- Rotary lobe blowers: These blowers use centrifugal force to deliver pressurized air with as little vibration as possible.
- Rotary screw: Rotary screw compressors use positive displacement to compress air between two rotors and reduce the size of the chamber. The rotary screws pressurize the gas to the desired level and power pneumatic operations.
- Rotary vane pump: A rotary vane pump uses positive displacement to rotate air within a cavity and pull air from a given area.
Blower and Vacuum Pump Applications
Our blowers and vacuum pump systems can remove or supply gases in different volumes, pressures, and directions. Some of the most common applications for blowers and vacuum pumps are:
- Air supply for aeration or pneumatic conveying
- Bottle filling
- Critical instrument air supply
- Dairy processing and milking
- Filling and closing machines
- Manufacturing plant vacuums
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Preserving cooked food
- Process gas stream
Working With Compressed Air Systems
Because high-volume blowers and vacuum pumps come in many varieties, it can be challenging to know which one is the best fit for your application. At Compressed Air Systems, our team of experts can help you determine the right systems for your industrial or commercial operation. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.